Award-Winning Services from the San Antonio CVB
The San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau is here to ensure your success!
Ready to help book and plan a memorable San Antonio meeting, the CVB is a dedicated sales and services agency that represents the hospitality community and promotes the area as a premier destination for both leisure travelers and groups.
The award-winning San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau has been repeatedly recognized as an industry leader in offering customized event-planning services, including:
- DEDICATED DESTINATION SERVICES MANAGERS – A staff member becomes “part of your team” to help with site inspections, dispersing lead referrals to suppliers and service providers, communicating with city departments, alerting key businesses to your arrival and providing housing assistance.
- MARKETING ASSISTANCE – Customized attendance-builder brochures, digital images, descriptive text, e-postcards and a destination video can become part of your own event promotion.
- ON-SITE MATERIALS – Full-color downtown and area maps, copies of our Pocket Guide, Downtown Restaurant and Nightlife Guide and map, coupons for area attractions, and our Show Us Your Badge offers at local restaurants will help attendees explore the city.
- HOUSING ASSISTANCE – If your group will be using at least 800 hotel rooms across three or more hotels on peak nights, the bureau can use Passkey to provide housing assistance and real-time reports.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES – Staff to assist with registration and logoed bags are available for a fee while you’re in town, plus your group may qualify for a Welcome Package. Post-convention services include a final housing report and an electronic survey of groups that have used an exhibit hall and hotel blocks.
- REQUEST MARKETING COORDINATION ASSISTANCE
- For the 24th consecutive year, Meetings & Conventions magazine has awarded the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau the prestigious Gold Service Award, which recognizes CVBs that have excelled in serving meeting professionals.
- For 18 consecutive years, Successful Meetings magazine has awarded the San Antonio CVB a Pinnacle Award for going above and beyond to impress meeting, convention and incentive planners with an unwavering commitment to hospitality.
- Also in 2008, three San Antonio accommodations – Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, La Mansion del Rio and The Westin Riverwalk – won Meeting South’s “Best of the South” award.